Great engineering solutions solve customer needs – with no surprises. Apex Engineered Solutions blends its strict attention to customer criteria with its broad knowledge of engineering design to ensure that every project fits seamlessly within the customer’s larger framework.
We specialize in design-build projects, and have the capacity to serve as the project lead or in a sub-contracting role. Whether leading the charge or working with peer consultants, we place the highest priority on professional collaboration with our project partners – architects, team engineers, project managers and support staff – to achieve a result in which the sum is greater than its parts.
Learn more about our breadth of engineering expertise below, and view our long list of satisfied clients. Then ask us how we can help you achieve successful results for your next project.
Intelligent Transportation Systems / Traffic Engineering: The landscape of our nation’s roadways is continuously evolving. We work with state and local agencies to meet the demands of their communities by responding with a wide variety of traffic design solutions. Our solutions help move motorists and freight safely and efficiently along roadways and through communities.
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Infrastructure Backbone Design and Audit
- DMS, CCTV, Vehicle Detection, and Traffic Management Equipment
- Traffic Analysis and Control Plans
- Traffic Signal Plans
- Engineering Studies and Reports
Communication / Structured Cabling: We work autonomously, or in cooperation with, on-site technical staff to design and implement systems that keep people connected and informed.
- LAN / WAN System Design Requirements
- Premise Distribution Planning – Voice, Video and Data Devices
- QA/QC for new and existing network infrastructure
- Special Systems – Cameras, Access Control, Public Address and LED Displays
Mechanical Engineering: Apex Engineered Solutions applies industry-standard tools to create design packages that ensure the success of new system installations, and the smooth integration of improvements to existing facilities.
- HVAC Building Design Requirements
- Industrial Ventilation Systems
- Site Survey and System Upgrades
Electrical Engineering: From buildings to roadways, we address a diverse set of electrical requirements in challenging environments, while staying focused on quality, reliability, safety and efficiency.
- Electrical Design – Building Main Service and Distribution
- QA/QC Electrical Requirements
- Raised-Floor Grounding Systems
- Roadway Lighting – High Mast, Perimeter, Safety
Plumbing: Apex Engineered Solutions designs strategic plans that consider the entire building’s usage demands. Our systems maintain appropriate water pressure, conserve water and energy, and minimize plumbing disruptions – both inside and outside the building.
- Cold and Hot Water System Distribution
- Steam and Process Piping
- Wastewater and Storm Drainage
- Water Main Service Entrance